TESTIMONIALS ON GEP EXPERIENCE

OLOYEDE SHADIAT: The program adds more to my knowledge. I t is an opportunity given to young youth like us and I really have interest in it and I am happy that am involved.
SUNDAY GIFT: I am so grateful for this opportunity JA has given me to learn how to make hair and you people don’t know what this opportunity means to me, I am so grateful, thanks to JA.

OMORUYI VICTORIA: This program added more to my talent. It is a great opportunity for people out there, but I grab the opportunity and I am going to use it well than you JA.

ADEOSUN FAITH: Government Science Technical College Abuja
 I want to say a big thank you to Jan Nigeria for given me this privilege to attend this program. By attending this, I can operate a computer and start up my business I can set goals now ,am also better in decision making.

ADAKU CHUSHARA: F.C.T Secondary education board
Adding Value to your selves is what Jan have done to you, apart from school work, please what you have learned put it in practice make sure you do to parent teachers ,neighbors with that you will go higher.

COMPUTER FACILITATOR: JIBRIN IBN JIBRI
What an experience!
It is indeed an experience worth cherishing, the program organized by Jan aimed at empowering young girls  in entrepreneur skills is a step that is good and educative and I hope more students should be added in subsequent edition  more than 180.


PARENT: I want to congratulate the organizer of this Training for young girls.jan I say a very big thank you, word is not enough to say how grateful I am for my Daughter t be among those discovered by this great organization. My  daughters this training is a stepping stone to your greatness, go out and distinguish yourselves with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 Junior Achievement Nigeria's Youth Entrepreneurship Essay Competition; Winning Essays.

JAN Partners with Central Bank of Nigeria on Financial Literacy of Nigeria

Global Money Week/ Financial Literacy Day (FLD) 2015 Continued